For the past couple years, we’ve worked with the PopSugar team to develop 2-week meal plans that minimize processed ingredients, maximize flavor, and take the guesswork out of prep and grocery shopping.
Here’s a look at some of the meals from the previous plans:
In the years past, you’d print out the meals and shopping lists from the website or bookmark the website to have easy access to the plans so you could coordinate each day’s meals, snacks, and treats. BUT, this year PopSugar announced…
OUR PLANS ARE IN APP FORM!
We downloaded the app last month and have been loving it. It also has the cutest icon… you’ll have to DOWNLOAD HERE to see what we mean. 🙂
Here’s a peek at what the app looks like. Scroll down for more info on what these plans include and check out this post to find out what all the app delivers.
We also wanted to tell you a little more about these plans, if you haven’t tried them yet/aren’t familiar with them. We developed these eating plans as a way to help make prepping more food at home seem less daunting and to prove that nourishing food can (and should!) be delicious, interesting, and fun. Here are some stats on the plans.
- Each plan includes 14 days of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and treats. You can reuse these recipes long after the 14 days is finished!
- We provide a prep calendar that makes it easy to become one of those people who already has shredded carrot in her fridge ready to use for lunch or who creatively uses dinner leftovers to create a 5-minute lunch that makes her co-workers drool.
- There are vegetarian modifications given for any meals that aren’t vegetarian.
- The recipes are kept SIMPLE and we repeat ingredients so that your grocery list isn’t a mile long or super pricey.
- The meals, snacks, and treats don’t include processed/refined ingredients or dairy.
- The plans are meant to serve 1 person but all recipes / meals can easily be doubled, triple, quadrupled to feed a family.
** The app provides grocery lists on your phone, let’s you mark what meals/snacks/treats you’ve tried, and provides all plans in one convenient spot. Also, it’s SO pretty. Did we mention it has the cutest icon? Well…
The online plans are FREE as usual and the app is $2.99.
Let us know if you have tried the plans in the past and what you think! And we can’t wait to hear what you think of the app.
Lauren GuntonDecember 29, 2017 at 4:01 pm (5 years ago)
are the recipes easily adapted to gluten free Bd foid alkergies