- small Banana frozen in chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale roughly torn
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt we used 2%
- 2 teaspoons Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds toasted or raw
- 1 tablespoon Rolled oats toasted or raw
- Blend banana, mango, spinach, and yogurt in a blender until smooth. It should be the consistency of thin soft serve. Pour into a bowl. Top with chia seeds, strawberries, oats, and almonds.
Share this Recipe
G'Anna DennisFebruary 18, 2020 at 5:57 am (3 years ago)
I’ve seen smoothie bowls before but have never thought of them while I’m suffering through my thick smoothie and narrow straw. What a glamorous way to eat one’s smoothie! Thank you.