- 1 cup Dannon Oikos plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 medium ripe pear sliced, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted toasted pistachios
- 2 teaspoons Honey divided
- 1/8 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Pinch matcha powder
- Place yogurt, half the pear, 1 tablespoon pistachios, and 1 teaspoon honey into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, about 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl, stir remaining teaspoon of honey, vanilla, and matcha together.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into a serving bowl. Top with remaining slices of pear, remaining tablespoon of pistachios, and drizzle with the matcha honey mixture.
Share this Recipe